Who We Are
Led by Jeff DeGraff, one of the world’s leading innovation experts, the Innovatrium team consists of master innovators. All of our clients are unique, so our solutions are also. Our customized approach within a structured framework ensures clients are provided the best resources to innovate. We don’t solve our clients’ problems; we develop their abilities.
The Innovation Genome
Our approach centers on the Innovation Genome, a model that fosters successful organizational leadership and improves effectiveness. The model is grounded in more than thirty years of research and thought leadership from renowned professors at the University of Michigan. It is recognized by Financial Times as one of the 40 most important frameworks in the history of business, and has been used with great success by hundreds of companies.
Building An Innovation Ecosystem
Innovatrium proposes four components to build an innovation ecosystem for clients:
- Highly trained innovation leaders
- Develops creative skills and mindset in clients
- Encourages hybrid solutions to challenges
- Provides continuous support and coaching
- Customized innovation process
- Identifies existing areas that facilitate and hinder innovation process
- Plans innovation projects from ideation to execution
- Continuously refined towards client vision
- Dedicated innovation center
- Establishes a collaborative and creative space for project teams
- Promotes experimentation and action
- Delivers innovation resources
- Innovation network
- Focuses on emerging technology and solutions
- Enhances client flexibility and agility
- Assembles expertise
All four components work together to create an environment that promotes sustainable innovation that cultivates profitability and new ideas.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Our innovation center has the perfect location to tap into the thriving resources of thought leaders, students, executives, and the greater community of Ann Arbor. Located at the heart of the University of Michigan, our space is the perfect location for innovation workshops and experimentation. Our facilities stimulate brainstorming and collaboration. With writeable surfaces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and quadrants designed for different types of thinking, our environment helps inspire the work we do.
Our second location opened at the Whitewater University Technology Park. The Technology Park is associated with the University of Wisconsin Whitewater and provides access to top tier professors and resources. The new Innovatrium provides standard and customizable innovation programs. The Innovatrium is housed in a eco-friendly, technologically advanced, business incubation facility.
Our location in the Buckhead area provides flexibility and a warmer weather option. Our Atlanta Innovatrium is as polished as Ann Arbor is quirky while still providing an innovative environment perfect for brainstorming and constructive conflict.
Detroit, Michigan (Coming Soon)